Special Programs & Groups
Tools to Grow is excited to offer various intervention groups throughout the year:
- Tools to Grow Therapy offers programs designed to enhance each child’s foundation skills necessary for academic achievement, while minimizing barriers to educational success.
Parent Training Groups:
- Tools to Grow Therapy offers training and materials developed to facilitate the partnership between professionals and parents/caregivers.
- Education and resources will help support consultation and collaboration with parents and other caregivers so as to promote developmental, social, and educational gains.
- Our skilled therapists are trained in “Handwriting Without Tears” Curriculum
- Workshops address developmental appropriate foundation skills for writing
- Handwriting Groups provide and incorporate multisensory tools and strategies for your child. The program follows research that demonstrates children learn more effectively by actively doing, with materials that address all styles of learning.
- Workshops provide tips and resources for helping your child overcome specific handwriting difficulties.
- Tools to Grow Therapy offers educational training and in-service presentations to staff, teachers, and para-professional staff.
- Focus on prevention of academic and functional challenges and maximize effects of direct
Provided/Requested Topic Areas:
- Transition from Preschool to Kindergarten
- Response to Intervention: training and relevant resources supplied to minimize the challenges faced by an individual or group of students with the goal to decrease referral to the CSE and help a child thrive in the least restrictive environment.
- Impact of Sensory Processing on a Child’s development
- Prevention Strategies
Contact us Today for more Information!